Are you ready to help yourself and your clients (even more!) to make significant and lasting life changes? We want the best for the people we are helping. Expectation Therapy allows people to optimize personal growth, happiness, and success by methodically setting, managing, and mastering expectations and goals.
Augment Your Expertise
Be the best at what you do. Take advantage of this proven program (that provides certification) and gain another valuable tool for developing yourself and supporting and best assisting your clients.
Broaden Your Skill Set
Expectation Therapy will benefit you personally and professionally. The course will help serve your existing clients and potentially gain new ones. With this course, you will gain tools to help your clients directly apply techniques to their lives to help them identify goals, make choices, and be successful.
Benefit from the following
- One Hour of Upfront Case Application with Art Costello
Learn and discuss how to practically apply the Art of Expectation in your specific environments with your unique clients. Discover how the Art of Expectation can apply to different schools of thought and support.
- Two Hours of Individual Mentoring with Art Costello
Tap into Art’s extensive teaching and experience to acquire knowledge and tools to benefit specific patients or hypothetical scenarios. Discover how to weave the Art of Expectation into your practice seamlessly.
- Certification after completion of the course.
Individual Session with Art Costello
These are some of the activities and topics to be covered in the one-on-one session:
- listening to you openly and actively
- asking powerful questions
- reflecting/mirroring back to you
- offering different perspectives
- providing structure
- assisting in setting goals, planning, and strategizing
- holding you accountable for what you want to achieve
- trusting you to make your own decisions
- showing up with your best interests at heart
- telling the truth
- believing in yourself and your highest good.
- 1. How Satisfied Are You With Your Life
- 2. Goals & Dreams
- 3. Self-Awareness
- 4. Life Satisfaction
- 5. What to do About Fear
- 6. Identifying Values
- 7. Evaluate Your Lifestyle
- 8. Evaluate Your Personal Confidence
- 9. Self Worth
- 10. Stressful Mindsets
- 11. Successful Thinking
- 12. How to Put Your Life in Perspective
- 13. Challenges
- 1. Expectation Therapy Workbook
- 2. Evaluate Your Lifestyle Worksheet
- 3. Identifying Values
- 4. Boost Your Self-Awareness
- 5. Stressful Mindset Worksheet
- 6. Challenges Worksheet
- 7. Decision Making Process
- 8. How To Turn Positivity On
- 9. What To Do About Fear
- 10. 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently
- 11. Successful Thinking Worksheet
- 12. How To Put Your Life In Perspective Worksheet
- 13. Evaluate Your Personal Confidence Worksheet
- 14. Self Worth Worksheet